2185 Carter Avenue is IDEALLY located in North St. Anthony Park, just a few steps to the historic Carnegie Library and easily walkable to all of the amenties that make the Park such a special place to live.
This very special home is a bit quirky in its layout, but offers some wonderful features that are rarely found in homes of this age and price range.
You will fall in love with this home because of its location but in addition, the home features:
- A sun-filled south-facing sun room adjacent to the spacious living room.
- A large main floor family room which has a wood stove insert in the brick fireplace.
- A beautifully remodeled kitchen with Cambria Quartz counter tops and LOTS of cabinetry.
- A main floor bedroom with an adjacent full bathroom!
- Lovely hardwood floors.
- Two bedrooms and an additional full bath upstairs.
- Large patio deck and (mostly) fenced-in back yard, with a two car garage.
Schedule your private tour just as soon as possible. Closing and possession is VERY flexible, so you can easily be in your new home in time for the 4 th of July Parade!